A Great Place To Work
We are a Hong Kong-based fast-growing professional services enterprise with a global team operating from Hong Kong, Philippines, China, India, Egypt, UK, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria and Australia. Our business presently feeds 27 families including those of the 2 Co-Founders Stephen Barnes and Martyn Penny. Founded in Hong Kong in 2011, we have designed a business model entirely to suit the dynamics of the new digital economy which is fast emerging around us. Seth Godin calls this the Connection Economy. Our business model for the Connection Economy is called IntelligentContent Marketing and we have used it in our first enterprise, the Hong Kong Visa Centre which now generates professional service revenues in excess of a USD1.5m with 2 new, additional streams of revenues about to commence after a multi-year investment and product development project phase in our growth.
– Guaranteed fixed monthly contract income.
– Indefinite contract; the role is yours so long as you continue to prove that you deserve it.
– Work with brilliant, creative, highly motivated young colleagues who are also striving to play at the highest level.
– Work directly from home anywhere in the world.
– Report directly to the owners so opportunities abound to make a direct impact.
– Enjoy learning new ways of doing business in an international setting.
– Amazing opportunity for growth.
This is a White Hat role. Our Master Growth Hacker will be 100% responsible for overseeing all technical components of our marketing strategy. You will also be collaborating with marketing and creative personnel on promotional strategies and JV marketing, overseeing these activities with regard to our websites and automation systems, and evaluating website traffic and other data to better understand customer engagement and conversion rates. You will be utilizing digital marketing strategies such as technical SEO, organic SEO, PPC, partnership and JV outreach amongst a wide array of traffic growth techniques to maintain and increase our organization’s customer base & enhance our overall customer experience. You will also be responsible for A/B testing of ideas & later analyzing the data and users’ feedback. This is a highly trusted role with excellent career progression opportunities.
– Data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
– Highly social and understanding website users’ behavior.
– Possess great customer relations skills and being focused on customer experience when generating traffic.
– Eagerness to research, learn, test and implement new traffic.
– Having a startup mindset.
– A/B Testing, assessing and adopting lessons learned.
– Editing and copywriting skills.
– Not scared of pivoting.
– Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing.
– Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
– Being performance and results-oriented.
– Being curious and creative.
– Being relentless in pursuit of growth.
– Having experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely, Aweber, ClickFunnels, OptimizePress, Hotjar, Zapier etc.
1 – Send us your detailed CV, portfolio & compensation / vacation expectations.
2 – Be ready for initial pre-interview discussion with Sofia based colleagues.
3 – Video interview with Stephen Barnes.
4 – Pre-appointment interview with Stephen Barnes & Martyn Penny.
5 – Join us within (ideally) 30 days.
Be ready to talk with some familiarity about our IntelligentContent Marketing business model. You’re not expected to be an expert when we interview, but certainly have knowledge of the ideas behind it and why it works. This is a vitally important position in our business and you will play a leading role in our overall growth objectives. Our products and services are perfect for a post COVID19 world and we expect rapid expansion these next 12 months.