A Great Place To Work
We are a Hong Kong-based fast-growing professional services enterprise with a global team operating from Hong Kong, Philippines, China, India, Egypt, UK, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria and Australia. Our business presently feeds 27 families including those of the 2 Co-Founders Stephen Barnes and Martyn Penny. Founded in Hong Kong in 2011, we have designed a business model entirely to suit the dynamics of the new digital economy which is fast emerging around us. Seth Godin calls this the Connection Economy. Our business model for the Connection Economy is called IntelligentContent Marketing and we have used it in our first enterprise, the Hong Kong Visa Centre which now generates professional service revenues in excess of a USD1.5m with 2 new, additional streams of revenues about to commence after a multi-year investment and product development project phase in our growth.
– Guaranteed fixed monthly contract income.
– Indefinite contract; the role is yours so long as you continue to prove that you deserve it.
– Work with brilliant, creative, highly motivated young colleagues who are also striving to play at the highest level.
– Work directly from home.
– Report directly to the owners so opportunities abound to make a direct impact.
– Enjoy learning new ways of doing business in an international setting.
– Amazing opportunity for growth.
Our Web Developer will maintain all existing Web based sites/platforms and shall be heavily involved with the development of new web projects/platforms whilst also assisting the AWS LINUX network Admin if/when called upon.
The Web Developer will advise and work closely with our Publishers on website releases, updates, enhancements, programming, publishing activities and build deployment/queries.
Position Skill Requirements:
– Proficiency in WordPress day-to-day technical roll-out/operation/config/support/database.
– Working and programming knowledge of WordPress plug-in development and theme customization.
– Knowledge and experience in web based membership platform configurations, roll-out and administration.
– Understanding of OptimzePress administration and live membership environment deployment.
– Experience with mail-shot/mailing-list web based applications.
– Web publishing environment fault fixing and troubleshooting aptitude.
– Skilled in PhP, Html, Java, and CSS programming languages.
– Understanding of SSL and network security deployment would be helpful but not a must.
– Basic understanding of Linux web platforms (www/Apache, pHpadmin) would be useful.
– Familiarity in Web Server Configuration.
– A Basic understanding of SQL server environments.
– Web Log and error troubleshooting ability.
1 – Send us your detailed CV & compensation / vacation expectations.
2 – Be ready for initial pre-interview discussion with Sofia based colleagues.
3 – Video interview with Stephen Barnes.
4 – Pre-appointment interview with Stephen Barnes & Martyn Penny.
5 – Join us within (ideally) 30 days.
Be ready to talk with some familiarity with our business model. You’re not expected to be an expert when we interview, but certainly have knowledge of the ideas behind it and why it works.