Immigration Department Service Disruptions Until (Further Notice)
February 8th, 2022
Posted in Feature Article, Musing, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza /
Immigration Department Service Disruptions
Immigration Department Service Disruptions (For At Least Until February 11, 2022)
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS
Due to the latest situation of coronavirus, the Immigration Department is offering a limited service currently. Please see the arrangement below for your reference. ImmD will announce their updated service arrangement next week.
We will update you again when there is anything new.
Please note, none of this will negatively impact on your current and future status nor be deemed negative in terms of chances of visa approval.
- 5/F Extension: Visa applications can be submitted by getting tags if the visa is going to expire in less than 1 month; Visitor visa extension applications can only be submitted if the visa is going to expire within 7 days. Other applications (change of category / sponsorship) can only be submitted in Drop-in Box. For us, business as usual until further notice.
- 6/F Extension: Opened. Visa extension applications can be submitted only if the visa is going to expire in less than 1 month. Other applications can only be submitted in Drop-in Box. For us, business as usual.
- 7/F Other Visas and Permits: Open. Applications can be submitted as usual. No visa collection can be completed. For us, business as usual.
- 8/F HKID: Urgent replacement of identity cards service only. For us, business as usual.
- 24/F Employment and Visit Visas: Open. We can only submit your applications through a drop-in box. Visa collection can be completed as usual. For us, business as usual.
- 25/F Right of Abode: Closed. Only provide urgent services (eg. Prior appointment). Applications can only be submitted in Drop-in Box. Business as usual for us.