Special Programmes

Specific Circumstances Visas

Your Questions Answered

Employment Ended – What Visa Options Do You Have to Stay in Hong Kong For Another 2 Years to Get Your Permanent Residency?

September 8th, 2012

Posted in Family Visas, Investment Visas, Long Stay & PR, Special Programmes, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Your Question Answered /

This is a popular topic that people query our websites about, so it’s timely that we received this question out of the blue yesterday. In..


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: