Legal Custody

Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

Divorced? How Can You Prove That You Have Lawful Custody of Minor Children if You Wish to Bring Them to Hong Kong to Live With You?

April 17th, 2018

Posted in Family Visas, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Your Question Answered /

In a blended family situation, the question often arises about how to secure Hong Kong immigration status for children from a previous relationship… QUESTION I’m a Korean married to a resident here, so eventually will have a dependant visa. The question is, what is the process for getting a dependant visa for my 16-year old […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: