Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

Immigration Hong Kong Visa For Unpaid Charity Work | It Is Allowed | What Kind Of Visa Is Needed?

November 17th, 2023

Posted in Employment Visas, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Visitor Visas, Your Question Answered /

Does Volunteering for a Good Cause Represent Unpaid Work That Requires the Specific Permission of the Hong Kong Director of Immigration? Immigration Hong Kong visa – the law here is clear – work, paid or unpaid requires the permission of the Hong Kong Director of Immigration Immigration Hong Kong Visa –  the question of volunteering […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: